Campus of International Excellence
International Call of Post-doctoral Contracts 2011
14 post-doctoral two-year contracts each year. The requirements for the scholarship and the second announcement have recently been published:
Moncloa Campus in fulfilling its social commitment to the training of human resources, is willing to structure a research career that allows connecting with R&D programs funded by the Community of Madrid, the Ministry of Science and Innovation, Ministry of Education or other government programs, contributing to achieving the European Research Area and in line with the recommendations of the Commission of the European Communities on the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (EEE/2005/251/CE).
The requirements for candidates are:
- Must have obtained a doctoral degree during the four years preceding the publication of the call.
- Accredit the contribution of prior scientific activity: have at least six accepted publications of the JCR, except in scientific technological areas in which the minimum is four and have participated in at least one project in a competitive research university, company or industry.
- Be less than 35 years at the time of publication of the notice.
- Comply one of the following requirements:
- Doctors who meet the conditions for Marie Curie Mobility Program of the existing Framework Programme of the European Commission, ie Researchers must not have made a major activity research in Spain for more than 12 months in the last three years.
- Doctors who don´t have spanish nationality and have developed a PhD outside Spain.
- Doctors of any nationality who have completed their research in a different country of their own nationality for at least 24 months .
In Article 2 of the call says "Gross remuneration for 2011 for each contract will be 35,000 euro" but should read "Gross remuneration for 2012 for each contract will be 35,000 euro"
The deadline for the registration is, June 30, 2010.