Campus of International Excellence
Home / Education
This objective will generate a unique identity for the Campus that will be recognised in Europe as a landmark of quality and a guarantee of training for professional excellence.
The specific objectives are to:
- Provide students with the skills to allow them to work competently in their future professions.
- Develop an appropriate attitude in students to address professional challenges through lifelong learning.
- Increase the number of foreign students in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
- Attract the most talented European students, especially at postgraduate and doctoral levels.
- Create new facilities for teaching and for the implementation of the EHEA (María Zambrano Library, Campus Museum, on-line classrooms, etc.).
- Encourage the use of the Virtual Campus.
- Integrate a system of student job training into the curriculum.