Campus of International Excellence
The Sustainable Mobility Cluster try to establish ways of research that nowadays point at the development of an advanced transport system, ecological, safe and accessible. For this, Moncloa Campus has significant resources and research groups in most areas of transport, different ways of transport, as well as, their integration into the transportation system, its effectiveness, socioeconomic and environmental impact, telecommunications and other. Also, in the long career of member of the Campus universities have collaboration agreements with all relevant companies business infrastructure, vehicles and services, energy and transport technologies.
- Electromobility: Models and Technologies
- Mobility: analysis and Modeling
- Information Systems and Communication in the Transport
- Intermodality: Models and Technology
Pending of open a new call.
News of the cluster
- Successful outcomes of the PICATA workshop held on 12, 13 and 14 of February
- PICATA WORKSHOP || February 2013
- A new collaboration agreement between the Fundacion Juan Jose Lopez-Ibor and the Moncloa Campus
- Magic, nature, music and stars at the Moncloa Campus
- 3th edition of the Summer Scientific Campus Programme CIE Moncloa